Tuesday 12 November 2013

Ten year anniversary for Christine

Senior Associate Solicitor, Christine Bowerman recently celebrated ten years at Grantham based law firm, JMP Solicitors.
 
Christine joined the firm on 11th November 2003 after qualifying as a solicitor and has since then developed specific expertise in complex personal injury claims including serious groin injuries, head injuries and clinical negligence cases which include misdiagnosis of cancer and negligent dental treatment.
 
Christine has listed a number of significant cases and client testimonials on her own profile page spanning her ten years at JMP Solicitors.
 
Commenting on her ten years at JMP Solicitors Christine said "I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with JMP Solicitors, my role has grown from strength to strength as has JMP's reputation. It has been interesting and sometimes tragic dealing with the more harrowing matters, but in all cases I have sought the best outcome for my clients and on the whole I believe that I have achieved this. I consider myself to be approachable and friendly, preferring my clients to feel comfortable in discussing  their concerns with me and not to feel intimidated as some solicitors can make their clients feel".
 
JMP as a practice encourages this friendly approach and it has resulted in us being instructed on further matters for our clients and their friends and families, not just personal injury, but employment issues, commercial issues, wills and probate to name just a few areas of law we cover. 
 
JMP has moved to a more central location and so we will open on Saturdays by prior appointment in order to see clients and potential clients who cannot contact us during the working week and so hopefully this will be more convenient for them.